9.6.15

TRENDS | FRINGES FEAT ZARA

9.6.15
Fringes ft. ZARA
After seeing this shirt being used as a dress by a Danish fashion blogger (Can't remember who, but if you can please write the link down below!), I've been in love with it ever since and need one for my self.
I just think this outfit looks so elegant yet interesting, and I would love to wear this outfit next saturday, but frankly it will only be a distant dream. Also, the heels is on top of my wishlist now; So versatile and on trend this season, but can still be worn a long time after this - Let me know if you would like to see more styling ideas of different items in either this collage or something you've found on the internet! 


All pictures from Pinterest - My Moodboard

Fringes has taken over the street fashion outfits this season, but for many years it has been the boho and festival girls go to trend in the summer. And now it has come to us a little more minimalistic and scandinavian girls - And oh, we like it!
I guess I'm not the only one being inspireres by the collage above. Especially the black fringe jacket would be a staple in your closet, that can be used numerous times and in a million different combinations, and oh, who wouldn't want to rock the black lace and fringe kimono, which were part of a massive trend last summer? I would kill for both items, I tell you!


ADDITIONAL FRINGE STYLES

22 comments:

  1. I've never seen fringe done in such a classy way! I especially love that last girl's pic with the combo of sheer lace! Thanks for sharing!

    Characters & Carry-ons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guuud hvor er den fin, den blå skjorte! Totalt forelsket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super lækre items du har fundet ❥
    Jeg elsker virkelig frynse trenden!
    /Cecilie
    http://www.bykrog.dk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tak for kommentaren på min blog, følger dig nu begge steder :)

    Xx http://erica-schou.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Virkelig fine ting! :-D

    Love Malene ♥
    Justadelprado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, been saying for awhile that I want a piece with fringe detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fede sager - du har virkelig et øje for lækre ting og detaljen :)

    http://camillajulie.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im in love with fringes! this post is amazing darling.
    Kisses from www.vanedresscode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always been a little unsure of the fringed trend, but this year I seem to be absolutely loving it! Those heels are perfection!

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the fringe shoe! I bet that feels lovely when you walk!

    Angie x | Chocolate & Lipstick || UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to follow your blog, it's mine:
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784
    Thanks for comment!♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the final photo <3 didn't realise how stunning fringes can look! nice post :)
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen tons of fringes on the internet, I don't have any items with them but I really want them. x

    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great ways to wear fringe! I have this awesome sheer jacket type garment that has fringe on the bottom, it's so cool and I love that its black, so goes with most things :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that shirt! I have a tan fringe bag I bought in a few Summers ago. It's from an American brand called Carlos Santana who bizarrely seems to be a guitarist from the 60s/70s who now has a line of handbags and shoes?! lol. Anyway, I think it's time I got it out again :-) Em x
    http://themusingsofem.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful selection.... love all !!!!!!!!!
    would you like to follow each other on our blog ...?
    let me know --- >>> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/
    I aspect, a kiss: - *

    ReplyDelete
  17. That top with the fringing is so adorable.. I need it!!
    Love all your picks <3 xx

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love fringe in small amounts. When it's all over, it gets overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love it!
    Xo
    Jeanie
    www.thefashionlotus.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a great idea. I'm so glad trends are back.
    http://www.dianavilic.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - It is much appreciated! I really do read every comment and will do my best to answer any questions you might have

Industrial Barbie © 2014