17.5.15

CANDY RECIPIES | PRETTY IN PINK

17.5.15
Sparkling cranberries | Mint bon-bons | Candy cane snowball cookies | Birthday cake marshmallows
All of these candy recipies comes from my new favorite app, FOODILY, where you can read and choose your favorite between a lot of recipies - In the range from salads to desserts, and from Indian to Italian.
I've been spending hours on this app the last couple of days, because many of the recipies are made by real cooks, bakers and bakers, who have blogs of their own, and these amazing recipies takes right to them.
I've selected my favorites from my Candy-list, which in the moment contains 48 recipies (with more coming everyday, so check it out), and these are the ones I wanna start making from all the amazing candy recipies.
                  My fish list  | My brunch list  | My cupcake list | My starters list

15 comments:

  1. These recipes seem amazing, especially the cranberry one! Will take a look at the app. x
    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I am so hungry now!! Everything looks so yummy! x

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn! I need to try these! :-O

    xxx
    Emilie Berg
    Blog: emiliecberg.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alt det slik ser jo alt for lækkert ud!!
    Nu løber mine tænder i vand ;)

    http://camillajulie.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Det ser super godt ud -skal helt klart tjekke foodily ud (:

    Knus
    aseaofinspiration.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The desserts look SO SO good! x

    http://www.increddyble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these look so amazing, I'll download this now!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These recipes are sooo delicious!! Yum yum <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rigtig godt indlæg! Ser mega lækkert ud jo! :-D

    Love Malene ♥
    Justadelprado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, wow! Wish I could try them!

    http://thegaragestarlets.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I am such a sucker for peppermint! Those little bon bond look relish!!!!

    Kiss kiss,

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post but this is making me so hungry!

    xx
    Yvonne
    http://tellmeyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mint bonbons sound delicious!! The photos really are pretty <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. They look yummy! It feels like I will gain a lot of weight just by looking at them

    From Jing at www.bejingxu.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything on your candy list looks delicious!

    xx Izzy | Qthee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - It is much appreciated! I really do read every comment and will do my best to answer any questions you might have

Industrial Barbie © 2014