29.5.15

IT HAS BEEN A QUIET TIME..

29.5.15


I know, I know, there has been practically no sign of me on the blog in the past 3 weeks now, nor any sign in the comments section on other blogs, and I'm terribly sorry for that. But I just needed some time off to think my life through, and luckily I'm back with you guys now! Right now, everything I dream of is right in this collage; Tons of black shoes for every occasion, strolling around the streets of New York drinking coffee, an under bust tattoo (or anywhere on the body, actually), that signature outfit, confidence and tan that you will never get, blue hair, MAC lipsticks and chilling on the beach.
What do you dream of in order to get through the last of school?

5 comments:

  1. Are you alright now? It's good that you took some time off for yourself. That's the main thing.
    One thing that stood out in your collage was the NY drinking coffee bit - I want this too! Haha x

    http://increddyble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just think of not having to worry about exams and being at the beach enjoying the sun! Xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Off the topic but your hair is bomb xx

    teamay,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much - That comment made my day actually! xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - It is much appreciated! I really do read every comment and will do my best to answer any questions you might have

Industrial Barbie © 2014