17.8.15

SUMMER PINKS AND WINTER BLUES | ESSIE

17.8.15
I love wearing cool blue shades at my nails, mostly because it looks great against my pale skin, but also because these colors go really well with all black outfits, which I tend to go to when the colder weathers starts showing. I have been a fan of Essie for a couple of years now, and could build my whole collection from just Essie polishes - Comment below if that post has any interest! - and these 4 would all be included.

Private Weekend is now my new favorite white, and will definitely be my next Essie purchase. And that dark blue, Midnight Cami, would be perfect matched up with evening wear! 




Another favorite of mine is subtile pinks and nudes, which on the other hand looks great with white outfits and tanned skin (wether you get brown or red, like me). Also, I have been looking for that perfect nude color in a while and I'm sure that Lady Like has that perfect match with my skintone. If you also have been looking for a perfect subtible pink color, I would really recommend Just Stiched - Just look at it. Does it get anymore perfect?

So these were my favorite Essie polishes and I were wondering what are your favorites? Do you own any and which would you like to own? 

22 comments:

  1. For the same reason, I love different colors and shades of blue and Essie is a great brand! In the past I wore just pale pink shades,but now I love purple and blue!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to only wear red and pink before, but now I like Essies blue shades too. I think Essie does an amazing job launching their shades, every girl cin pick one as their favorite Essie shade!

      Delete
  2. OmG all the colors are super beautiful
    xx

    www.sakruanko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice trends <3
    Sophie
    http://ww.us-avenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you will love "private weekend"! It is so much prettier than "blanc" with a very fine glitter finish. truly gorgeous! :) Love Essie <3

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have actually already tried Blanc, and loved it, so if I will love this more, I have to get it. You just made me click this home, thank you! <3

      Delete
  5. I'm actually not that much of an essie fan. I LOVE their colours but think MaxFactor has better nail polish (for cheaper too!). I do love all those blues though.
    xx, Pia

    http://gymbagsandjetlags.com
    @gymbagsjetlags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the ones from MaxFactor too, but when it comes to Essie, I find it better when working with light shades like white or pale pink. It's like they cover better than MaxFactor! But yeah, Essie polishes are a little expensive

      Delete
  6. These colours are amazing! I need to check them out!

    Lena's Petals xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing with us this darling!
    such beautiful colors!
    Kisses
    Mari
    http://themarielement.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love blue shades because it looks good with my pale skin too. Essie is an amazing brand, but I was disappointed with the streaks one of my blue polishes made...
    My mother loves pink nails. All she wears!

    - Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blue shades , they are my favourite
    kiss

    new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2015/08/what-happened-to-world-i-used-to-know.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a big fan of blue & black shades myself! Gorgeous blues. I love those mauve pinks.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! I've been looking to get some new Essie nail polishes so this is really helpful, I love the pink shades. Would be great if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  12. These greyish and blue shades are super classy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just down my street. I love nail polishes! At the moment I use a lot of nude and light pinks, but I really like the light blue there. That's definitely my next buy :)

    www.moderngirl.dk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woow, you have a very Nice blog!
    I love essie! The money is worth it!

    InLove,
    Ayat from www.Flashyurface.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super lækker collage :)
    Jeg elsker ESSIE lakker!

    http://camillajulie.looklab.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving Essie at the moment - especially all pastel colours <3
    Baby's Breath is my fave :)
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rigtig skønne farver! <3 og en lækker collage btw.
    /Cecilie
    http://www.bykrog.dk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - It is much appreciated! I really do read every comment and will do my best to answer any questions you might have

Industrial Barbie © 2014