19.10.15

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING

19.10.15
ALL BLACK
HM bodysuit | MALENE BIRGER fur coat | ALEXANDER WANG brenda bag | JEFFREY CAMPBELL boots | CHANEL nail polish | CHANEL perfume | HM trousers | RAG & BONE fedora | JAIPUR sunglasses
As the weather turns colder my wardrobe turns blacker and when the snow falls, almost every outfit is all black everything. If there's something that can lift my mood in the dark winter times, it would be these items. They make the perfect outfit together, but are all so versitale and could be used with pretty much everthing in the wardobe on their own. But who has 1800$ to shop for? Dang it, I would have so much more style if I had the money to show it.

11 comments:

  1. Love black!!! Especially the shades and the hat :)

    x, Katja
    http://stylish-flower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bodysuit! Everything is lush, I will forever be a goth at heart

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wouldnt we all? haha

    the fur coat is pretty amazing! :D

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the jacket and the perfume. Nice selection and I wish I had the money to spend that much for an outfit too. :)

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm SUCH a blackonblackonblack fiend, especially during the winter, and so I am all over this wishlist! The H&M trousers are beaut, and look a lot more luxe.

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! My wardrobe seems to be black throughout summer and spring too though...it's just such an easy colour to wear!

    frunkkawaii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel you! I always find really nice, but expensive things. Unfortunately they don't live in my wardrobe... :)

    www.moderngirl.dk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with those boots, glasses and that hat!
    I am very into black when it comes to clothes so this is right up my alley

    Liz | LotsofLoveLiz

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love black
    Thank u for visiting my blog
    Kisses
    http://tajfunblog.blogspot.hr/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is really cool.
    I am so in love with black clothes and these shoes are amazing.
    Elli
    http://tell-a-girl.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - It is much appreciated! I really do read every comment and will do my best to answer any questions you might have

Industrial Barbie © 2014