31.10.15

GET TO KNOW ME | 10 FACTS

31.10.15
Photo found on Pinterest
1 | I'm 18 and have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do the rest of my life. I'm a girl without a plan, y'all

2 | I'm a huge dreamer. I dream of starting my own brand, becoming a known blogger and writing a book amongst others. 

3 | I'm really picky. Not just when it comes to food, but when it comes to everything. I have very high standards, and if I can't get the one I like, then I won't have anything. It has to be perfect

4 | I'm pizza queen of only 18. I could eat pizza all day long every day. Oh, and sushi. Pizza and sushi for ever
5 | I go to pole fitness and love it. Also I'm trying to convience everybody else that they should try it - It's amazing 

6 | I have a very diverse taste in music, but I mainly listen to rock. The Offspring, Nickelback and 3 Doors Down are some of my favorites

7 | My style is made up of equal amounts of glitter, comfort and the color black. 

8 | I have way more male friends than female. I guess I'm just one of the boys

9 | I sleep a lot. I could sleep all day and not have a problem going to bed in the evening

10 | I'm half 'let's go out and do something fun' and half 'I just wanna spend time in bed alone'

If you have any questions, ask them in the comments and I will aswer them all in a post

3 comments:

  1. I would love to try pole fitness! Lovely post :)

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post dear! I'm glad i got to know you better :)

    I'm following you on GFC :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  3. i could sleep all day too! haha

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - It is much appreciated! I really do read every comment and will do my best to answer any questions you might have

Industrial Barbie © 2014