29.10.15

YOU CAN BE REMARKABLE OR YOU CAN BE MEDIOCRE

29.10.15
Photo from Pinterest. Pinned on Inspiration
All my teenage life I didn't feel like a lead the pack, stood out or was in any way revolutionary in the way I thought. I mainly just tried getting through life the best I could. Now that I'm 18, I understand the idea of being different. Imbracing that you like something different, and not being afraid to do it or show it.
In the future I just wanna be me. Wether it's remarkable or mediocre. I've gotten to the point where I'm not longer trying to please the audience, and instead trying to please myself. It's hard though.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely thoughtful post - thank you for sharing! :)

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:


    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *


    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be you! that is the best thing one can do ;)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although it may initially be hard, I truly believe it'll make you so much happier. In time it will get easier too :) X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful message! This is a great realization. You are very wise for your age. :)

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that in the future i can feel that way, but right now (as a teen) all I can think about is standing out and leading the pack

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and wonderful thoughts! I totally agree with you.
    It's important to be yourself, instead of being a person who ''fits'' in every kind of stero type. :)
    xx, Anna Lea
    http://growingcircles.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - It is much appreciated! I really do read every comment and will do my best to answer any questions you might have

Industrial Barbie © 2014