3.11.15

WHAT'S IN MY BIG BAG

3.11.15

Normally my bag is a DAY bag from DAY BIRGER et MIKKELSEN, but I have been wanting this bag by Malene Birger forever, so this might or might not also be a attempt of conviencing myself to buy it after so long. And yes, normally my bag is so stuffed. When you have a shopper bag it feels like you have unlimited space and you can keep filling it. Still I'm convinced that I only have the necessarities with me. 

First of all I always bring my wallet, normally in the form of a small clutch. It contains my money, passport and plastic. Second, I put in my phone, headphones and keys, 'cause you can't forget those. I like to also bring a small makeup bag with just a few items to fix  your makeup if necessary, such as lipstick, eyeliner, deoderant or perfume, lip balm, eyelash curler, a small comb and some bobbypins and ealastic bands. Those bitches always seem to disappear. 
Other necessarities are gum or breathmints, a water bottle, my sketchbook, because you never know when you have time to write or sketch, and cigarettes. Yes, I smoke. End of story. Also a pair of gloves and sunglasses could also be handy to have in your bag, the same goes for an umbrella. 
What's in your bag? Anything different from me?

11 comments:

  1. omg looooooove !

    x nora
    www.uploading-my-mind.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is indeed a LOT of stuff you take with you haha hope you get the bag!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of things, Sara, haha. I consider myself a person who carries quite a lot in my bag, but nowhere am I near this amount, though on closer inspection, everything does seem essential. Get the bag!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you carry a notebook - I really need to start doing that!

    Viva Epernay ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the bag is a nice buy. You should do it, why not.
    I have nominated your blog to The Liebster Award. You can find my post here: https://blueducklings.wordpress.com/2015/11/03/the-liebster-award/.

    I'm looking forward you read your answers :)
    Xoxo http://www.blueducklings.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this post! I always keep a portable phone charger, my wallet and a bottle of water with me! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello dear , your blog is very nice and your posts are really interesting !!! would you like to follow each other ? follow me and I will follow you with pleasure !!! see you soon
    kiss
    http://loryschannelmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely and very glam
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    I wish you an happy day
    a big kiss
    <<< fashion blogger >>>

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful post and Thanks for sharing Whats in your Bag. :)

    SelestyMe.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a amazing Blog!
    & Beautyfull Post.

    InLove,
    Ayat from www.Flashyurface.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw this is so nice, and so is that bag!
    Xxx

    www.loveleemi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - It is much appreciated! I really do read every comment and will do my best to answer any questions you might have

Industrial Barbie © 2014