31.5.16

STUFF I WANNA BUY THIS TUESDAY

31.5.16
I have my heart set for so many beautiful things, and not nearly enough money to buy 'em all. What a shame. If I somehow got a big money tranfer from a deceased unknown aunt somewhere (don't we all hope a little, I'll happen to us?) I know at least one of these things would end in my shopping bag.
My wardrobe clearly lacks on stripes, white jeans and those wildly popular pink bomber jackets. Not that I'd like to admit that I have enough bomber jackets and doesn't need another, you should always have one in pink, am I right? Clearly you can always use more clothes.
What would go straight to your shopping bag if that happened to you? 

2 comments:

  1. definitely get the jacket! Its beautiful!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we get unexpected money :) Wish you many fun in spending the money you got and I love what you picked!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - It is much appreciated! I really do read every comment and will do my best to answer any questions you might have

Industrial Barbie © 2014