3.6.16

BEAUTIFUL BEDROOM

3.6.16
 One of the most important rooms in my apartment is my bedroom, as you spend 1/3 of your life in there, if not more. Therefore I find it very important that you feel comfortable and like being in there. And to be honest, my bedroom doesn't really have that cozy feeling, besides the 100 pillows and blankets we've managed to get in there.
I wanna have white crispy bedding, a super soft faux fur throw, sheepskin on the floor, pretty planters and inspirational posters, to make a beautiful bedroom, where you actually wanna be.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely inspiration! :)

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    P.s. you can get 15% off any watch from Daniel Wellington with the code 'Electric15'.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that basket is so lovely! :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - It is much appreciated! I really do read every comment and will do my best to answer any questions you might have

Industrial Barbie © 2014