14.6.16

BIRTDAY WISHES

14.6.16
Birthday wishes

APPLE macbook pro | CALVIN KLEIN underwear | ESSIE nail polish | NIKE gym shorts | CALLE DE LA PASSION bodysuit
As I've grown older, my material wishes for my birthday become fewer. I guess I've figured there are things I value much higher. With that said, I can still find a few things I want; a new Macbook, though I got a computer from my dad last week (a few years old, but it has Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, so that's great!), a new black nail polish, as mine is getting pretty lumpy now, a new pair of pole shorts and underwear in general (a set of Calvin Klein would be amazing too). But most of all I wish for a lovely little pug. A girl's gotta dream <3

As of today, my 19th birthday is only two weeks away. Can't believe I'm only turning 19, I feel like an old lady at the moment haha. I guess it's the price to pay for growing up way too fast. 
What do you wish for the most to your birthday?

6 comments:

  1. treasure your age, after 20 it goes by sooo quickly :p
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have a lovely birthday! your hair is magical, may I just say :)

    melissaknottstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices!
    I hope you get all of them and have a great and happy birhtday!

    Kisses,
    Em**

    Simplicity is Chic

    BLOG // FB PAGE // INSTAGRAM





    ReplyDelete
  4. How was your birthday? I hope you had a blast! And also, your hair is gorgeous! <3

    Angelie // AcneCare Drying Lotion Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool choices. Hope you had a great birthday

    www.theglossychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog. Keep up the good work.
    Plastic Flow Meter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - It is much appreciated! I really do read every comment and will do my best to answer any questions you might have

Industrial Barbie © 2014