8.6.16

INSPIRED BY | PINK INTERIOR

8.6.16
Pink touches
EAMES chair | ETHAN ALLEN floor lamp | FINNISH DESIGN ceiling lamp | SIMON PEARCE bowl | PANTONE mug | GEORG JENSEN wall clock | AMARE pillow | HENRY DREYFUSS vintage phone | LOVETHESIGN wire basket | AHALIFE skull candle | HAY wooden hand | CB2 unicorn book end | APPLE macbook pro | ETSY radio iphone cover
 Black and white, minimalistic with a hint of pink, that's what I want to sorrund myself with. All the items would look killer in our apartment, though my boyfriend might think it's a little to girly for him. I can't even pick my favorite items from the collage, as I want them all. And that's now haha.  
What's your favorite item from the collage?

8 comments:

  1. the vintage phone is so fab! imagine a flat decorated purely in white, silver and pink! I WANT!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful item! :) I like this post :)
    My New Post on side http://camodja.blogspot.com/
    It will be pleasure for me if you fallow me :) I always fallow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesssssss! Everything = love! Love the phone!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I love everything honestly. I would really like the fluffy cushion, telephone and radio phone cover x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That vintage phone is so cute!

    Eden | Mint Notion

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh i am in LOVE with pink atm so i can't even pick my fave out of these items! they definitely all make it onto my wishlist haha

    Sarah
    Absolutely Sarah | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog. Keep up the good work.
    Plastic Flow Meter

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck.
    Liquid Level Switch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - It is much appreciated! I really do read every comment and will do my best to answer any questions you might have

Industrial Barbie © 2014