6.6.16

OUT OF STOCK DREAMS

6.6.16
Stylish Tumblr
MODEKUNGEN fur coat | FOREVER21 top | TOPSHOP skirt | ATSUKO latex dress

None of the items are still available, but damn I would love to have them all in my wardrobe. Especially the fur coat from modekungen, it's so gorgeous! Also the Atsuko latex dress, as seen on Kim Kardashian, is amaingly perfect. Too bad it's way out of my price range with a Price around 300$.. Well, I better keep dreaming then!
 
Today I'm starting week 2/2 at my internship, and I'm way too tired for this. I guess I'm gonna get everything done in zomie-mode today. It wouldn't be the first, tho.
What are you going to do today?

4 comments:

  1. good luck this week! loving the latex dress!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely incredible finds! I have never owned anything latex, but I love the look.


    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fur coat is gorgeous! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so into the tight pencil skirts. I adore this!!!
    xx Belle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - It is much appreciated! I really do read every comment and will do my best to answer any questions you might have

Industrial Barbie © 2014