5.11.15

ETSY THURSDAY | FALLING ASLEEP TO THEM BLUES

5.11.15
Pastel pillow | Silver stone pillow | Glacier pillow | White wood pillow | Blue abstract pillow | Hangry pillow | Landscape pillow | Elephant pillow
As mentioned in last weeks Etsy Thursday, I dream of a crispy white bed filled with different pillows. I think is nice to keep the pillows in the same theme; matching the colors, prints or sizes so they look cohesive and aren't clashing too much. As I'd like both white sheets, bedding and bed cover, I think the pale blue colors would be a great fit, and would give some color to the be without being to overpowering. I also thinks it's important not to go too bold on many colors when having a lot of mixed prints as it tends to look messy.

My favorites are the pillows with pastel, silver stone, glacier and mountain print, as I think they compliement each other very well without any of them getting to overpowering, though the Hangry pillow is fun and would match with all other pillows you could think of. You could actually make the hangry pillow or something similar yourself, if you'd want something more personal with this video. What are your favorite of the pillows and how do you decorate your bed?

All the items is of course from Etsy, one of my favorite places to shop and find inspiration for my own apartment. Everything on Etsy is unique as it's either handmade or vintage, and there are so many great interior finds. If you want to see more interior check out my Home collection at my Etsy.

5 comments:

  1. These pillows are gorgeous. Great deco inspiration!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh these pillows are so dreamy! I love getting inspiration from Etsy as well.


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I like it!!!! Nice blog!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? let me know...
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pillows are gorgeous and unique. My bed is really white and gray and sort of plain, so I'd love the glacier pillow to really bring some edge to the bed.
    Shaguna
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, its very easy and nice method and post you share are very helpful for my project of Build a chicken coop. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - It is much appreciated! I really do read every comment and will do my best to answer any questions you might have

Industrial Barbie © 2014