2.6.16

ETSY THURSDAY | PRETTY PLANTERS

2.6.16
Skull planter | Doll head planter | Marbled cement pot | Small oval planter
I love plants, but the keeping them alive part I haven't mastered yet. Besides that I wanna fill our apartment with pretty planters containing mostly succulents and cacti (as they tend to have less needs and that I can handle), maybe an orchid or two.
My favorite place to find planters are Etsy, my favorite for everything interior related, and these four are perfect. I especially like the creepy feel of the baby head planters, though they would scare the crap out of my boyfriend haha. Still going on my wishlist though!
You wanna fill your place with succulents too? 

5 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - It is much appreciated! I really do read every comment and will do my best to answer any questions you might have

Industrial Barbie © 2014