13.6.16

STRONG FOR TOO LONG

13.6.16
Been a little beside myself the past time. I got a lot going on, and I'll admit that life isn't full of fun at the moment. I normally doesn't like to talk about myself, and rarely does it on the blog, but juggling with something looking like a depression, a sick boyfriend, a granny with lung cancer and a braindamaged best friend, it takes it's toll on me, and therefor the blog too. 

I don't wanna go into detail, as it always makes me cry, but dealing with all of this has gotten me real tired and makes me sleep about 15 hours a day - sadly which gives me very little time and energy left to blog. So if the blog is quiet for a small period, it's not because I've stopped blogging or lost interest in it, I just don't have the energy. 
I deeply hope that you'll still follow along, though this period of sadness has hit me. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish you all the strength in the world, you can overcome anything. Hang in there, the darkness will soon pass. xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - It is much appreciated! I really do read every comment and will do my best to answer any questions you might have

Industrial Barbie © 2014